Was a little bored so I did some browsing on which host is actually better than Hostgator, the web host which I am happily hosted right now (thanks to Kuya Ronel). Apparently, there are some good web hosts that might just be as good as Hostgator, also cheaper.
Here are some of them you might want to check out:
- Blue host – www.bluehost.com
- Hawk host – www.hawkhost.com
- Cool Handle – www.coolhandle.com
- Stable Host – www.stablehost.com
- Euk Host – www.eukhost.com
- IGX Host – www.igxhost.com
- A Hosting – www.ahosting.net
- Dathorn – www.dathorn.com
- Dynadot – www.dynadot.com
- Pair – www.pair.com
- Downtohost – www.downtownhost.com
- FastDomain – www.hosting.fastdomain.com
- Frog Host – www.froghost.com
- Site5 – www.site5.com
- Namecheap – www.namecheap.com
- Godaddy – www.godaddy.com
Well, I found those through forums and bookmarked them (for future references). They’re not arranged on how good they are by the way, and how cheap they are. I just listed down what others say. For now though, I’m with Hostgator! My friends like them too, and a lot of people do. Looking for a good web host is very hard but the important thing is, your host gives you what you need – uptime, great customer service and assistance. Others promise you like that of Nolimitshost but they suddenly disappear in thin air when you need them. Customers are customers!
Let me tell you this, Nolimitshost used to be a great hosting company. In fact, maybe the best and most affordable. I was even planning to buy a Master Reseller plan from them to maximize my business but ever since November came in, they just changed because now…
- They don’t reply to your tickets, if they do it’s after 3 days.
- They don’t give updates, not any in their blogs, not any in their twitter account.
- They don’t email updates, a decent hosting company would if it’s regarding downtime.
- Downtime is up to five days, and we’re left with no explanation WHY the websites are down.
- Their security is not to be trusted, because now, they’re hacked.
Thus, all of us are hacked now right (those who are within my hosting website) and it’s really bad because I don’t have the backups. They disabled the full backups for cpanels so you’d have to request for your backups and I did that days before the hacking issue but what did they do? They didn’t respond.
In fact, during the downtime last year that ruined my vacation their client are was suspended. How lame is that? I bet they suspended it themselves so clients won’t get in touch with them.
Their answers to your tickets are “Ok”, “I’m sorry for your loss, give us your backups then will restore it for you” (HOW IS THAT WHEN THEY DIDN’T GIVE THE BACKUPS?)
Plus not to mention I spent 4x the money I had earned with hosting last year because of their epic fail service. So guys, if you don’t want a horror hosting experience – do not ever go for Nolimitshost. Their title “Unmetered Experts” is a lie. Besides, there’s no such thing as unmetered. They even limited packages already when you login your WHM and create one. I recently tried to edit my Unlimited package because suddenly it wouldn’t work, when I edited it, it wouldn’t be set to “unlimited”
I used to love Nolimitshost, believe me, I was a fan. But now, everything is just not right anymore. They just suddenly sucked. Yes, Nolimitshost sucks. That’s just how it is now. Especially when they told us it was not included in their terms and agreement regarding back ups – when their site was hacked which caused our backup loss. Nolimitshost.info is a must avoid hosting website company. And I wish if they really are planning to shut down, they should just tell their clients than making them suffer so much. They should also stop giving pathetic replies with their support tickets, because it’s not really supporting or assisting clients. LOL.