There are obvious symptoms when you are a domainaholic and so I’m sharing this today just to make you aware if you’re wondering. What really are the clues if you are indeed a domainaholic?
- You have a list of ideas for domains – Every now and then you get ideas for websites and domains you wish pursue for different reasons. You never run out of to-buy-lists for your ideas.
- You know domain promos here and there – You know where to buy the cheapest, where to get the latest promos some are even received straight to your email!
- You can think of a domain name anytime at anywhere – when you find out any domain promo you can think of a domain name to buy instantly – no buts, you just buy it anyway even if you just came up with it.
- You’re familiar with every domain registrar – Godaddy, Yahoo! Domains, Register.com, Namecheap and many more. You follow them via all social networks to get updated with their latest promos.
- You’ve got a visa card - Because promos are mostly payable through this payment gateway.
- You simply know reasons to love domains, even if you don’t use them much
Can you tell if you’re one?
Today, despite that I have been already rehabilitated with my domain addiction I was so tempted to buy a .in domain because of Namecheap‘s promo.
.IN only for $2.48!
So, if you guys are looking for domain promo codes, having a .in domain won’t be that bad – for a change!
Better check namecheap.com right now!
Yet again, I transferred a domain to Namecheap. Too bad I didn’t transfer it during their $4 USD transfer Promo!
Namecheap - Address your life!
But here’s what I noticed, they have a new tag line! And it’s “Address your life!” I figured somebody won their tag line contest a long time ago. I tried to join there, but I guess I’m not really that lucky when it comes to contests. Then again, it is indeed catchy. The guy won $1000 for only three words, isn’t that just…WOW.
I just hope they’ll have another domain giveaway contest! That alone can already make me happy.
Yuz, after Namecheap’s Superbowl Trivia contest, another happy news is around. Namecheap transfer is lowered to $3.99 so grab this chance to transfer your domains to Namecheap, for only almost $4 flat!
Namecheap.com - Get your domains!
Why transfer to Namecheap.com
- They have free who.is guard for the first year.
- Transferring means 1 year extension for your domain!
- You can join their domain credits giveaway, win some credits and use them for your domain renewals!
- Their website interface is not confusing, you can do anything easily and quickly!
- They’re approachable via Twitter!
So, what are you waiting for? Transfer now! I’ve transferred two domains to them for only $7.49!
Amazing right? Transfer your domains too just by putting coupon “BYEBYEGD”
Yeah, I loled because of the coupon, but it saves you a lot!
Edit: Transfer promo is extended up to Feb 08, 2011. Don’t miss the chance to transfer to NC!