Some days ago, I’ve read that iOS 6 is indeed in the works and developers were already seeing traces and bits of the said OS for Apple Gadgets.
According to Techradar.com, here are the most of changes in iOS 6
- It’s in 3D mode and it “looks beautiful” plus it is integrated to Siri so you can ask questions whenever you need to get to a place such as when asking the nearest restaurant and etc.
- So, after Facebook’s sulking over this issue (the reason why everyone who posted via Apple devices were “via mobile” they say..) Facebook is now integrated like Twitter is. Integration of Facebook events is also now applied.
- The Do Not Disturb feature, this way no sounds nor screen light ups will occur when activated. It is automatically put on when a person calles within the 3 minutes. You can also set a reminder to call someone based on your location (neat isn’t it?) such as when you are heading to a place (i.e your house)
Groups in contact list is now possible as well.
FaceTime and Safari
- Now, FaceTime works even if you aren’t on Wifi. Also, it’s connected to your apple ID. So in case you want to switch to your iPad from getting a FaceTime call from your iPhone, you can accept the call on the iPad and vice versa.
- You can now save pages to read later (no more need for apps, great!) plus you can now upload photos directly from Safari, at last.
And for sure, there are many other surprises. Are you looking forward this change?