There are obvious symptoms when you are a domainaholic and so I’m sharing this today just to make you aware if you’re wondering. What really are the clues if you are indeed a domainaholic?
- You have a list of ideas for domains – Every now and then you get ideas for websites and domains you wish pursue for different reasons. You never run out of to-buy-lists for your ideas.
- You know domain promos here and there – You know where to buy the cheapest, where to get the latest promos some are even received straight to your email!
- You can think of a domain name anytime at anywhere – when you find out any domain promo you can think of a domain name to buy instantly – no buts, you just buy it anyway even if you just came up with it.
- You’re familiar with every domain registrar – Godaddy, Yahoo! Domains, Register.com, Namecheap and many more. You follow them via all social networks to get updated with their latest promos.
- You’ve got a visa card - Because promos are mostly payable through this payment gateway.
- You simply know reasons to love domains, even if you don’t use them much
Can you tell if you’re one?
Godaddy’s twitter have twitted a domain special, yes another promo to get $1.18 domains!
It’s something bloggers and domain lovers like me really love. Thank you Godaddy! I bought a domain that I might use for personal purposes
So, you got to get yours too before you run out of time. Go go go! I did have a problem with getting an error, at first it won’t process using my Visa Card details. But after a few minutes it worked. I also asked help via twitter regarding it, but for some reason, it got fixed right away! Cheers to Go Daddy
Cannot be used with Paypal and also only 1 per account, 1 per VISA card I believe. You can use it for transfers as well except renewals
Just purchased a .com extension for my hosting website because I will be using the .net for other purposes So if you guys are in need/wanting to have a new domain but don’t enough money to buy, don’t worry!
The code works for the following TLD domains, .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN but does not work on renewals and transfers (sadly)
I was planning to buy the .com extension so I checked out my source of Godaddy coupons and it’s awesome to finally have the $1 domain available! In total, you’ll have to pay $1.47 (with ICANN fee)
You can only pay via Credit Card or any VISA Card (Paypal not allowed). Hope there will be another one next month which will be available for transfer
In my post earlier, I shared to you my opinion regarding Godaddy and Namecheap. I bet you already have your sides, which do you choose? For now though, I’ll be standing for Namecheap because they have awesome contests going on!
Namecheap Trivia Contest!
They’re having their 3rd Annual Holiday Twitter Trivia Contest! And it’s lots of fun. Some are really staying up to win points! Me and some other bloggers have been tweeting ’til morning because of it, while doing so, having fun! As of now, the points between top scorers are really pressuring. For some it’s been also great because they’ve been winning domains for straight 3 days since the contest started. Most of the questions will really make you think hard, and good thing Google is there! Some of the other questions are related to Namecheap.
For those who want to catch up with Namecheap’s trivia contest, just check out www.namecheap.com/contest for more information. But as far as I know, here’s what you need to do:
- Follow @namecheap at twitter
- Create a Namecheap Account (if you don’t have one)
- After that, go to “My Profile” in Namecheap website while logged in. Look for Twitter Integration
- While logged in your twitter account do as what you are told in the Twitter Integration page
- Namecheap will be giving out questions and you’ll see those (if you followed them)
- Answer questions by replying to Namecheap in twitter
There you go! They have another contest going on wherein you can have the chance to win $500 for the week and $5000 over all! But that’s another story.
So, see ya around twitter guys!