There are obvious symptoms when you are a domainaholic and so I’m sharing this today just to make you aware if you’re wondering. What really are the clues if you are indeed a domainaholic?
- You have a list of ideas for domains – Every now and then you get ideas for websites and domains you wish pursue for different reasons. You never run out of to-buy-lists for your ideas.
- You know domain promos here and there – You know where to buy the cheapest, where to get the latest promos some are even received straight to your email!
- You can think of a domain name anytime at anywhere – when you find out any domain promo you can think of a domain name to buy instantly – no buts, you just buy it anyway even if you just came up with it.
- You’re familiar with every domain registrar – Godaddy, Yahoo! Domains, Register.com, Namecheap and many more. You follow them via all social networks to get updated with their latest promos.
- You’ve got a visa card - Because promos are mostly payable through this payment gateway.
- You simply know reasons to love domains, even if you don’t use them much
Can you tell if you’re one?
Taking pills should be done carefully – not only should you think twice but more than that! As we all know, not all pills are safe to use so it’s ideal that we have a guide and know if the pills we are to take are safe, in the middle or not safe.
As a tech blogger, one of the musts is watching my health too so I took time to learn more about the side effects of lipofuze because I’ve been hearing about it and I also want my readers to be informed about its information. Doing so I know it will help other people. It’s a good thing they have such online and it’s really something that all of us should know.
At the moment, I’m staying here at Edsa Shangri La Hotel for some reason, mom just surprised me this afternoon and told me to pack up.
The place is really neat and the internet – it’s the best part! I know I have heard about Eastern Communications but I didn’t know they were really good. I wonder if they’re for companies only? I once stumbled to them during my Smartbroken days. Yet at that time, I disregarded them because I really haven’t heard much of them.
Speedtest at Edsa Shangri La Hotel - Provider: Eastern Communications
As you can see, the Speedtest says it all – and this is on WiFi. How much more when connected directly? I’m so envious, can I take this home please? I’m thinking of seizing the moment and download stuffs. Haha!
I was even more amazed when I found out that they’ve been providing service for 130 years – imagine how much they already know. I guess sometimes, you should try other things than those you’re hearing about. I hope they also provide internet for individual homes!