Too much computer isn’t a good habit. So why not have other things to keep you busy? There are so much to do in this world! Many things can keep you busy other than the awesome gadgets lying there.
One good example is by spending time creating music with the proper find keyboard stand because it practices your skills with listening and playing music. You might want to try some sports as well, that way, you’re not just sitting lazily all day.
Awhile ago, we were about to buy a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 (I’m not sure if it’s Plus but most probably) I was still undecided with what I really want but truthfully, my first choice was an iPad 2 with 3G.
And because I don’t want to feel more torn because I am excited (perhaps, VERY) I decided to just research so I will come to one decision which I will not regret (hopefully)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus, is another of Samsung’s Android Tablets available in the market. I was able to give it a try because of a kind salesman at that Cyberzone (SM Megamall) shop we stopped by but I forgot its name.
- Front Camera: 1.3 Megapixel
- Rear Camera: 3.0 Megapixel Auto Focus with Flash
- Features: 3x Digital Zoom, Auto Focus, Shot Modes, Smile Shot, Geo-tagging, Editing Modes, Camcorder, Video Share, Online Image Uploading
Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 4.74 x 7.48 x 0.47 inches
- RAM: 592MB, ROM: 2GB
- Up to 32GB Expandable Memory (microSD™)
- 16GB microSD™ Card Included
- CDMA 1900/800 EVDO Rev A
- C110, 1GHz, Cortex A8 Hummingbird Application
- 7.0″ WSVGA
- 600 x 1024 Pixel Display Resolution
- 3.54″ x 6.05″ Display Size
- 16M TFT
- Widgets, Social Hub, Smart Unlock, Accelerometer, Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Music Player, Compatible Music Files: AAC, AMR, imelody, MIDI, MP3, WAV
- Video Player, Video Streaming, Compatible Video Files: 3GP, AAC, AAC+, AMR, AVI, H.263, H.264, MP4, MPEG4, QCIF, WMV
Fun and Entertainment
- Downloadable Content, Animated Wallpapers, Widget Gallery, Media Hub
Business and Office
- Microsoft® OfficeCompatible, Smart Search
- Email, Corporate Email, Picture Messaging, Text Messaging, Instant Messaging, Threaded/ChatStyle, Video Messaging, Swype™, Predictive Text XT9®
The specs aren’t very bad if you ask me. I was told it was already Dual Core plus it really is slim as told. The touch screen UI is almost with the same with Apple’s except it’s very much like my Samsung Galaxy Mini (of course, it’s an Android). The stock ROM of the one shown to me is Honeycomb (I was not able to ask if it was upgradable). It’s very light as well. Not very big too plus it’s usable with Skype. It can also browse with 3G. Google Playstore is always there if you wish to download applications.
However, it against iPad 2, of course there are more fun things with the iPad. But then again, why not? The price range is not very far from each other. iPad 2 (Wifi only) costs around 19,000 PHP to 20,000 PHP. While it’s price as told to us was 21,000 (monthly) and if cash 18,000 PHP. My only concern is that iOS gadgets have more applications and I find rooting and changing ROMS quite a hassle plus iPad’s memory is hassle free as well.
Would you go for a Samsung Galaxy Tab or an iPad 2?
After the long wait!
Instagram for Android is out - April 04, 2012
I still have not downloaded but will be in a bit, I’m just charging up my android phone.
This is good news for all Android gadget users and for those who are planning to buy. I myself is thinking over a Samsung Galaxy S II and the New iPad. Will review after my download here, soon! I can’t wait to try out Instagram for Android, I hope it’s usable with my Galaxy Mini!
So, have you downloaded yet?
No matter how hard I try, I can’t really find the focus to lose weight. Good thing I don’t gain much but I feel terrible because it’s always like this – I lose so much then gain back everything. Haha! Or I don’t know, my weight is weird that I hate it so much.
I’ve been thinking of taking up exercising programs like I did before (when I was really inspired to exercise, I am not anymore for the body ache I get whenever I do!) Or maybe, try checking out http:://www.weightlosssupplement.org/apidextra/ if I get too desperate. And then maybe, diet. Diet seemed to work for a while but I started eating junk foods again because of stress
Oh well, I will seriously lose weight! I will You’ll see!