There are obvious symptoms when you are a domainaholic and so I’m sharing this today just to make you aware if you’re wondering. What really are the clues if you are indeed a domainaholic?
- You have a list of ideas for domains – Every now and then you get ideas for websites and domains you wish pursue for different reasons. You never run out of to-buy-lists for your ideas.
- You know domain promos here and there – You know where to buy the cheapest, where to get the latest promos some are even received straight to your email!
- You can think of a domain name anytime at anywhere – when you find out any domain promo you can think of a domain name to buy instantly – no buts, you just buy it anyway even if you just came up with it.
- You’re familiar with every domain registrar – Godaddy, Yahoo! Domains, Register.com, Namecheap and many more. You follow them via all social networks to get updated with their latest promos.
- You’ve got a visa card - Because promos are mostly payable through this payment gateway.
- You simply know reasons to love domains, even if you don’t use them much
Can you tell if you’re one?